We are a boutique litigation practice. The work we undertake is mostly complex commercial dispute resolution and arbitration claims.
We are flexible in our fee structures, details of which are set out below.
Please note that when budgeting, you will need to factor in costs for the appropriate Court Fees and any further professional expenses (barristers fees, expert fees, search fees) details of which we will provide to you before engagement.
- Fixed Fees (an agreed fee based on the percentage of the debt + VAT) together with the Court Fee appropriate to the value of your claim. See https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/789201/ex50-eng.pdf.
- Hourly Rates (an hourly rate based on both the complexity of the case and seniority of the lawyer engaged + VAT).
- Hybrid Conditional Fee Agreement (a combination of a lower hourly rate but with an agreed success fee payable upon successful resolution of the case as agreed between us + VAT).
- Contingency Agreement (in pre-action, we can agree to be paid via a percentage of the debt payable + VAT).
- Any other proposals considered.
Factors which can increase or decrease our charges can be:
- Complexity of the case
- Service Level Guarantees
- Success Fees
- Pricing choice and certainty
- Price linked to result